5 reasons why you should go to a CarryAus sling meet
We are often asked what the difference is between going to a CarryAus babywearing sling meet rather than one run by an independent individual or group. So why a CarryAus group? One word – accountability. And here’s five more reasons:
- We know that you are looking for a safe place to get support, and we strive to provide that. Our educators and other volunteers follow our Code of Conduct and provide free, unbiased advice and information.
- We have a transparent complaints policy and strive to address all concerns raised as speedily as possible.
- Our events and meets are covered by insurance so that you have peace of mind knowing that you can focus on the important stuff.
- All our educators have proven knowledge of how to use, and to help others use, the most common carriers available in Australia.
- We continue to welcome and support new educators so that groups can operate in a sustainable way.