- CarryAus recognises that vendors and trained babywearing consultants have a lot to offer our community. All vendors are welcome to become members and volunteer for CarryAus.
- All CarryAus members must disclose any potential conflicts of interest. This includes but is not limited to any paid work undertaken that relates in any way to babywearing such as consultancy, reselling, manufacturing, kangatraining and working in any capacity for any of the above.
- CarryAus meets should not be seen as an appropriate venue to promote businesses and make sales. No sales may be made at a CarryAus meet nor may you make arrangements for future sales or take bookings for consultations. Members and guests at a CarryAus meet should not be made to feel that they are being asked to support any business/brand.
- Consultants are encouraged to share their knowledge within the group and to help people to wear their babies safely.
- We ask that vendors ensure they offer alternative options when asked about where to purchase or what brands they recommend.
- CarryAus Facebook groups will have guidelines about promotion. Please ensure you check in with your local admin before mentioning your vendor/consultant status within the group.